List of Mandela Effect/Quantum Effect Scriptures

I said that I would get together a list of scriptures that have been altered by the Mandela/Quantum Effect, and so I have. The other day I included a link to a wiki page on this site, and then that page went down, and I guess the administrator changed to a forum format on the changes. There is a bit of a problem in that a lot of people who are familiar with scripture are not very familiar with KJV 1611.

CAM00815My first serious study bible a KJV 1611 Gideon’s Bible from about 1996 through 2000 is when I used this. Psalm 119 is pretty heavily highlighted here, and a questionable quantum effect scripture.

That version does indeed have a lot of weird words and names that are not in KJV, NKJV, KJV Authorized, or the various KJV study and reference bibles. It also always DID say “Easter” in Acts 12:4, where it should have said “passover” as reflected in the Greek. This is a perfect example of translator bias, and also a perfect rebuttal to people who claim that it is impossible for the devil to change scripture in anyway. The translators inserted a pagan holiday in place of the name of the actual moed (appointed time or feast) Israel is in covenant to keep.

Please be aware that the following list may be added to as this continues. And I am not saying that I know the entire KJV 1611 by rote, nor am I trying to be dismissive of things that people run across that strike them as odd. But there are things people are convinced are Mandela or Quantum changes that are actually peculiarities of a particular translation. And there are things that strike me as odd that I am unsure about. If I am uncertain, I won’t include it as a definitive effect, but as a question. Should there be a believer that seriously studied that passage or chapter that the Spirit confirms is a a believer, I will happily remove or add the questionable ones. It would be very helpful if people would name the type of scripture in which any changes they think may have occurred are contained.

Everything is in KJV and KJV 1611 unless it is followed by “ALL

Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning Yah created the heaven(s) and the earth”

Took out the s

Isaiah 11:6 – I don’t want to write it, but wolf has been inserted in the place of young lion and lion.     ALL

Isaiah 65:25—Same…Wolf in place of lion.  ALL
CAM00809What I remember is ” The lion and the lamb shall dwell together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock (or ox) and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.”

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not lest ye be judged”

Now, “Judge not that ye be not judged”

Matthew 6 9-13 “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by thy Name. They kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not unto temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.”

“Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by thy Name. They kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors, and lead us not unto temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.”

Matthew 9:17 bottles instead of wineskins

Mark 2:22 bottles instead of wineskins.

Also bottles used instead of jars in the OT.

Luke 19:23 “bank” used to be to the exchangers, or those who lend.

Luke !9:27 “…and SLAY them before me“. Never, ever, said that. Some are saying “shew” some think mirror of Matthew and “bind them and cast them into the outer darkness.” Some think it was “remove them from my presence.” Initially, it seemed to me that it was a mirror of the parable in Matthew, and I thought “bind”, but I am now convinced that it actually was “remove them from my presence”. I studied Matthew more than Luke, but I knew it was effectively the same thing….and NOT “slay”, “kill” or “slaughter”.  ALL

Luke 6:49, a man that built his house upon the sand became “earth” in KJV and ground in NIV   ALL

John 8:32…..”and the truth shall set you free.” became “MAKE you free.

Mark 13:10….”the gospel must first be preached in among all nations” Preached is now “published“.

Luke 17:31…”In that day, he which shall be on the housetop, and his stuff in the house,….” Was possessions or belongings, never stuff.

Luke 1:35: …”therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee…”. Was holy one born of thee.

Numerous insertions of the word “stuff” in place of possessions or belongings.

Use of the word “matrix” in place of womb in Exodus and Numbers 5 times. (Strong’s 7358…twenty four times elsewhere the same word is translated as womb.)

Job 19:23: “Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were printed in a book!” Used to read: “Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were written in a scroll!”

Additionally:

Revelation Chapter 5: The word scroll has changed to book in KJV and KJV 1611. Importantly, “little book” always was in Revelation Chapter 10 and also it was always book in Chapter 22 of Revelation.

Questionable things:

Psalms 119:2…”Blessed are they that keep His testimonies…”. Across all translations, this says “testimonies” or directions, yet people remember it saying commandments. I am not certain. Testimonies does not hit me as wrong, and neither does “commandments” strike me as wrong. Above there is a picture of my first serious  bible (that I really wore out) with this scripture highlighted. Interestingly,  I had highlighted many of the scriptures that people are perceiving as affected. This is one of them. as is one of the “matrix” scriptures. Somewhere between 1996 and 2000 is when I used this bible.

Pounds versus talents in Luke…In KJV only…I think I remember it actually being pounds in the KJV. Penny was also used instead of denarius in KJV and KJV 1611. Perhaps some study bibles or reference bibles in KJV used denarius, but not all.

“Confederacy” instead of the word conspiracy in Isaiah 12. The word is Strong’s 7195 and every other place it appears it is translated as conspiracy.

Luke 12:24…”ravens”….It is the same across all translations, but it seems that it should be sparrows. I would like someone who studied Luke 12 heavily to weigh in. Until then, it’s questionable to me. But not saying it is an ME.

Revelations 22:12…Reads “according as his work shall be” and I remember according to his work. Just doesn’t make sense. However, I am not certain enough to put it into the definite category.

Advertisements

212 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Jack Low
    Jun 11, 2017 @ 15:11:36

I remember reading, in the old Testament (I forgot book, chapter and verse) in one of the Minor Prophet books, about placing gold and silver ornaments on Astoreth poles or trees, and worshiping them (a reference, I believe to God’s disapproval of Christmas trees), but when I went searching for it, in the exact same Bible which I have had since the late ’60s, I could find no trace of it.
    There are other, secular novels that I read that were entirely different than what I read some years before. The title was the same as I remember it, as was the major event, but the events afterward (and during the event, for that matter) as told in the book were entirely different. I don’t understand any of it.

2. Kellee McCann
    Jun 24, 2017 @ 18:17:06

Jeremiah 10

3. Aaron Jacob
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 01:12:13

I’ve used the same 1611 edition for 15 years. I’ve also noticed that Roman numeral 4 has changed from IV to IIII.

4. Lori Houk
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 08:51:40

I have studied, taught, and preached the word of God/ KJV 1611 for 34 years. Yes, it used to say Sparrow instead of Raven in Luke 12:24. It was brought to my attention that the words in the Bible are supernaturally being changed. My husband and I are beginning our first in depth Bible study together. I am enjoying showing him the different translation of words through out time and culture. However, it is making my job of proving to him that the Bible is the true Holy Inspired Word of God while it’s wording and meaning are mysteriously being changed before our eyes.
    My questions are, is it Satan or humans that are doing this or both.? Will it effect God’s true word? Should we continue to study God’s word? I’ve always said that if we pray, fast and search, there is enough of God’s truth left in the KJV to teach us what the Lord wants us to know. Now, I wonder? We must remember that God’s truths will never change. This is why His word says we must write His word in our hearts and minds, we must remember it, we must feed it to our children from birth. God knew that in the last days man and Satan would pollute and change it even more as the Day of the Lord approaches.

5. truthfarmer
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 12:04:54

Yes, it is changing, but we certainly should continue to study and read. These are scriptures, and the Living Word is Yeshua Messiah, not words on paper.

As to Satan being responsible, I believe so. However, YHVH is allowing it. So we are definitely coming closer to the day of Yeshua’s return.

6. Chuck
    Jul 12, 2017 @ 10:15:46

Because several individuals have brought up the reference to “Trespasses” vs “Debtors”, I thought I should at least give my account (I know I am just another voice on here and anyone reading it will not be able to tell whether I am speaking the truth or not, but …here goes).

In 1973, I initially heard the gospel and attended a very strict Independent Fundamental Baptist Church when I was younger, and my parents had bought me a brand new KJV bible. During that period of time, I was learning how to pray to God and so I was taught to use the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13 as a “template” and I memorized this prayer. I didn’t memorize it once and then just let it go. Whenever, I prayed, …that’s what I would recite. This passage in scripture from my KJV bible was not just memorized, ….it was ingested, it was verified in my head constantly (as well as in my heart) over and over again all the time. If that was not enough….how about this?….

I attended church 3 times a week (Sun. morning, Sun. night, Wed. night). Before the service ended, the pastor would always end in prayer, and he would finish his prayer with the “Lord’s Prayer” at which point all of us in the congregation would pray/recite it along with him. I further validated this issue when I was comparing bible versions/translations in the 1980’s and noticed that my KJV said “trespasses”, and other versions I had said “debtors”.
    This is how I know it said “Trespasses”. This is why I know my KJV Bible that I still have (bought in 1973) said “Trespasses”. ….so you can imagine my shock upon finding that the VERY SAME KJV BIBLE FROM 1973 I learned the Lord’s Prayer out of (Trespasses) ….now is showing the words “debt” & “debtors” instead of “trespasses” and “trespass”.

I will say this again, although I’ve repeated it before. Many KJV proponents and well-meaning Christians are completely in denial thinking that scripture (ink on paper) cannot be changed or altered, even supernaturally ….or shall I say quantum-physically. God will protect the words of the Lord, but not always the way you think it will be. NO ONE, or even God himself, ever said that every KJV bible ever printed will be supernaturally protected. He said simply that “his Word will endure forever” and that “the words of the Lord will remain”.

Did it ever occur to anyone that all this is actually being allowed to happen by God to wake everyone up, possibly because the majority of people don’t even really read or study it (although they claim to). Isn’t it interesting that just “enough” of it is changing in order to wake people up, but that the majority of it STILL REMAINS UNCHANGED, and can be used for instruction, teaching, exhortation, and to present the basic gospel of Christ.