List of Mandela Effect/Quantum Effect Scriptures

I said that I would get together a list of scriptures that have been altered by the Mandela/Quantum Effect, and so I have. The other day I included a link to a wiki page on this site, and then that page went down, and I guess the administrator changed to a forum format on the changes. There is a bit of a problem in that a lot of people who are familiar with scripture are not very familiar with KJV 1611.

CAM00815My first serious study bible a KJV 1611 Gideon’s Bible from about 1996 through 2000 is when I used this. Psalm 119 is pretty heavily highlighted here, and a questionable quantum effect scripture.

That version does indeed have a lot of weird words and names that are not in KJV, NKJV, KJV Authorized, or the various KJV study and reference bibles. It also always DID say “Easter” in Acts 12:4, where it should have said “passover” as reflected in the Greek. This is a perfect example of translator bias, and also a perfect rebuttal to people who claim that it is impossible for the devil to change scripture in anyway. The translators inserted a pagan holiday in place of the name of the actual moed (appointed time or feast) Israel is in covenant to keep.

Please be aware that the following list may be added to as this continues. And I am not saying that I know the entire KJV 1611 by rote, nor am I trying to be dismissive of things that people run across that strike them as odd. But there are things people are convinced are Mandela or Quantum changes that are actually peculiarities of a particular translation. And there are things that strike me as odd that I am unsure about. If I am uncertain, I won’t include it as a definitive effect, but as a question. Should there be a believer that seriously studied that passage or chapter that the Spirit confirms is a a believer, I will happily remove or add the questionable ones. It would be very helpful if people would name the type of scripture in which any changes they think may have occurred are contained.

Everything is in KJV and KJV 1611 unless it is followed by “ALL

Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning Yah created the heaven(s) and the earth”

Took out the s

Isaiah 11:6 – I don’t want to write it, but wolf has been inserted in the place of young lion and lion.     ALL

Isaiah 65:25—Same…Wolf in place of lion.  ALL
CAM00809What I remember is ” The lion and the lamb shall dwell together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock (or ox) and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.”

Matthew 7:1 “Judge not lest ye be judged”

Now, “Judge not that ye be not judged”

Matthew 6 9-13 “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not unto temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.”

“Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed by thy Name. They kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors, and lead us not unto temptation but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power and the glory forever.”

Matthew 9:17 bottles instead of wineskins

Mark 2:22 bottles instead of wineskins.

Also bottles used instead of jars in the OT.

Luke 19:23 “bank” used to be to the exchangers, or those who lend.

Luke !9:27 “…and SLAY them before me“. Never, ever, said that. Some are saying “shew” some think mirror of Matthew and “bind them and cast them into the outer darkness.” Some think it was “remove them from my presence.” Initially, it seemed to me that it was a mirror of the parable in Matthew, and I thought “bind”, but I am now convinced that it actually was “remove them from my presence”. I studied Matthew more than Luke, but I knew it was effectively the same thing….and NOT “slay”, “kill” or “slaughter”.  ALL

Luke 6:49, a man that built his house upon the sand became “earth” in KJV and ground in NIV   ALL

John 8:32…..”and the truth shall set you free.” became “MAKE you free.

Mark 13:10….”the gospel must first be preached in among all nations” Preached is now “published“.

Luke 17:31…”In that day, he which shall be on the housetop, and his stuff in the house,….” Was possessions or belongings, never stuff.

Luke 1:35: …”therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee…”. Was holy one born of thee.

Numerous insertions of the word “stuff” in place of possessions or belongings.

Use of the word “matrix” in place of womb in Exodus and Numbers 5 times. (Strong’s 7358…twenty four times elsewhere the same word is translated as womb.)

Job 19:23: “Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were printed in a book!” Used to read: “Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were written in a scroll!”

Additionally:

Revelation Chapter 5: The word scroll has changed to book in KJV and KJV 1611. Importantly, “little book” always was in Revelation Chapter 10 and also it was always book in Chapter 22 of Revelation.

Questionable things:

Psalms 119:2…”Blessed are they that keep His testimonies…”. Across all translations, this says “testimonies” or directions, yet people remember it saying commandments. I am not certain. Testimonies does not hit me as wrong, and neither does “commandments” strike me as wrong. Above there is a picture of my first serious  bible (that I really wore out) with this scripture highlighted. Interestingly,  I had highlighted many of the scriptures that people are perceiving as affected. This is one of them. as is one of the “matrix” scriptures. Somewhere between 1996 and 2000 is when I used this bible.

Pounds versus talents in Luke…In KJV only…I think I remember it actually being pounds in the KJV. Penny was also used instead of denarius in KJV and KJV 1611. Perhaps some study bibles or reference bibles in KJV used denarius, but not all.

“Confederacy” instead of the word conspiracy in Isaiah 12. The word is Strong’s 7195 and every other place it appears it is translated as conspiracy.

Luke 12:24…”ravens”….It is the same across all translations, but it seems that it should be sparrows. I would like someone who studied Luke 12 heavily to weigh in. Until then, it’s questionable to me. But not saying it is an ME.

Revelations 22:12…Reads “according as his work shall be” and I remember according to his work. Just doesn’t make sense. However, I am not certain enough to put it into the definite category.

Advertisements

350 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Jack Low
    Jun 11, 2017 @ 15:11:36

I remember reading, in the old Testament (I forgot book, chapter and verse) in one of the Minor Prophet books, about placing gold and silver ornaments on Astoreth poles or trees, and worshiping them (a reference, I believe to God’s disapproval of Christmas trees), but when I went searching for it, in the exact same Bible which I have had since the late ’60s, I could find no trace of it.
    There are other, secular novels that I read that were entirely different than what I read some years before. The title was the same as I remember it, as was the major event, but the events afterward (and during the event, for that matter) as told in the book were entirely different. I don’t understand any of it.

2. Kellee McCann
    Jun 24, 2017 @ 18:17:06

Jeremiah 10

3. Aaron Jacob
    Jul 05, 2017 @ 01:12:13

I’ve used the same 1611 edition for 15 years. I’ve also noticed that Roman numeral 4 has changed from IV to IIII.

4. Lori Houk
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 08:51:40

I have studied, taught, and preached the word of God/ KJV 1611 for 34 years. Yes, it used to say Sparrow instead of Raven in Luke 12:24. It was brought to my attention that the words in the Bible are supernaturally being changed. My husband and I are beginning our first in depth Bible study together. I am enjoying showing him the different translation of words through out time and culture. However, it is making my job of proving to him that the Bible is the true Holy Inspired Word of God while it’s wording and meaning are mysteriously being changed before our eyes.
    My questions are, is it Satan or humans that are doing this or both.? Will it effect God’s true word? Should we continue to study God’s word? I’ve always said that if we pray, fast and search, there is enough of God’s truth left in the KJV to teach us what the Lord wants us to know. Now, I wonder? We must remember that God’s truths will never change. This is why His word says we must write His word in our hearts and minds, we must remember it, we must feed it to our children from birth. God knew that in the last days man and Satan would pollute and change it even more as the Day of the Lord approaches.

5. truthfarmer
    Jul 07, 2017 @ 12:04:54

Yes, it is changing, but we certainly should continue to study and read. These are scriptures, and the Living Word is Yeshua Messiah, not words on paper.

As to Satan being responsible, I believe so. However, YHVH is allowing it. So we are definitely coming closer to the day of Yeshua’s return.

6. Chuck
    Jul 12, 2017 @ 10:15:46

Because several individuals have brought up the reference to “Trespasses” vs “Debtors”, I thought I should at least give my account (I know I am just another voice on here and anyone reading it will not be able to tell whether I am speaking the truth or not, but …here goes).

In 1973, I initially heard the gospel and attended a very strict Independent Fundamental Baptist Church when I was younger, and my parents had bought me a brand new KJV bible. During that period of time, I was learning how to pray to God and so I was taught to use the Lord’s Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13 as a “template” and I memorized this prayer. I didn’t memorize it once and then just let it go. Whenever, I prayed, …that’s what I would recite. This passage in scripture from my KJV bible was not just memorized, ….it was ingested, it was verified in my head constantly (as well as in my heart) over and over again all the time. If that was not enough….how about this?….

I attended church 3 times a week (Sun. morning, Sun. night, Wed. night). Before the service ended, the pastor would always end in prayer, and he would finish his prayer with the “Lord’s Prayer” at which point all of us in the congregation would pray/recite it along with him. I further validated this issue when I was comparing bible versions/translations in the 1980’s and noticed that my KJV said “trespasses”, and other versions I had said “debtors”.
    This is how I know it said “Trespasses”. This is why I know my KJV Bible that I still have (bought in 1973) said “Trespasses”. ….so you can imagine my shock upon finding that the VERY SAME KJV BIBLE FROM 1973 I learned the Lord’s Prayer out of (Trespasses) ….now is showing the words “debt” & “debtors” instead of “trespasses” and “trespass”.

I will say this again, although I’ve repeated it before. Many KJV proponents and well-meaning Christians are completely in denial thinking that scripture (ink on paper) cannot be changed or altered, even supernaturally ….or shall I say quantum-physically. God will protect the words of the Lord, but not always the way you think it will be. NO ONE, or even God himself, ever said that every KJV bible ever printed will be supernaturally protected. He said simply that “his Word will endure forever” and that “the words of the Lord will remain”.

Did it ever occur to anyone that all this is actually being allowed to happen by God to wake everyone up, possibly because the majority of people don’t even really read or study it (although they claim to). Isn’t it interesting that just “enough” of it is changing in order to wake people up, but that the majority of it STILL REMAINS UNCHANGED, and can be used for instruction, teaching, exhortation, and to present the basic gospel of Christ.

• texxan
      Aug 11, 2017 @ 19:26:08

I have a similar background and I have failed to convince anyone about these changes even my very own sister. They are all in total denial.

• Calvin Moon
        Oct 11, 2017 @ 18:03:26

Indeed, it seems impossible to bring up, discuss or reveal these changes to others. It is as if it attacks them personally and they must defend their not knowing. I find it useless trying to show changes. They accept, with out question, all changes as having been there all along and the matter Is closed. I have had people say that it doesn’t matter if changes were made and evev say versions are just different.

• jason reynolds
        Jan 03, 2018 @ 11:48:38

Amos 8:11-12

• Brian Baker
      Aug 29, 2017 @ 20:24:51

We were warned to write down his word into our hearts

7. Rosalie Pollard
    Aug 05, 2017 @ 12:09:47

Has no one commented on this?

8. texxan
    Aug 11, 2017 @ 19:22:17

Genesis 2 gives the account of Eve being beguiled into eating of the Tree of Knowledge. However, it now simply says that only the serpent beguiled Eve. Satan is no longer involved. How can anyone deny these changes before our very eyes?

• Sharon Reis
      Aug 11, 2017 @ 20:26:45

The serpent was satan. satan and the serpent are one of the same. Nowhere did it ever say “satan” in that verse.

• texxan
        Aug 11, 2017 @ 22:24:53

Sharon Reis: the scripture most certainly did state ‘Satan’ before this quantum effect changed it.

• Richard
        Sep 10, 2017 @ 09:57:52

Sharon is 100% Right. That old serpent is the devil. I do agree things are either changing supernaturally or the editors are conspiring to change the text. It could be both, but when you have had your Bible for years and you see bottles and not wine skins you know something is wrong. Anyone who reads banks in place of money lenders (I Believe) should know it is changing.

• Sharon Reis
      Aug 11, 2017 @ 23:01:32

I respectfully disagree!

9. texxan
    Aug 11, 2017 @ 19:32:32

So when did the ‘white’ man get introduced to corn? Yea sometime after the year 1492 as given to us by the Native Americans, Indians if you will. Well, now you will find corn showing up in both the Old and New Testaments of the KJV. You will find Joseph storing up corn for the pharaoh and Christ plucking corn with the disciples. And still people come up with all kinds of off the wall excuses that make no sense. How can anyone be so spiritually asleep?

• Chuck
      Aug 20, 2017 @ 02:07:36

I thought this one was truly amazing! I was even taught in elementary school that corn was native of the western hemisphere, as it never existed in European/middle east/Africa. That’s what I was taught in school. To further validate this, I have an old comedy recording from the late 70’s, “Stan Freeburg Presents the United States of America”, where they do the whole Christopher Columbus skit, and in it is the discovery of corn presented by the Indians. Of course, the excuse now is that corn is just another word/term for wheat or grain, and that’s why (“they” say) its in the bible. REALLY? I have NEVER seen the word corn “anywhere” in the bible until now. (gotta luv it)

• Sean
      Oct 01, 2017 @ 21:30:36

Corn did not mean Maze, it was a generic term for any kind of grain as in England’s Corn Laws or seed corn. Apple also ment a sweet fruit and not a malus fruit as it dose today, see :sugar apple or pine apple where the apple (the fruit part ) is topping a pine tree. Turn the fruit upside down to see the pine tree.
      Pom from French is the same as pomegranate the pome (fruit) that looks like a old bomb or in French granade without the fuse.

10. Chevron
    Aug 15, 2017 @ 13:35:52

you were not very respectful posting on my fb timeline Sharon yesterday Sharon ! And it definitely said commandments and not testimony.

11. Rob
    Aug 18, 2017 @ 23:49:30

etymonline.com

corn (n) “grain,” Old English corn, from Proto-Germanic *kurnam “small seed” (source also of Old Frisian and Old Saxon korn “grain,” Middle Dutch coren, German Korn, Old Norse korn, Gothic kaurn), from PIE root *gre-no- “grain.” The sense of the Old English word was “grain with the seed still in” (as in barleycorn) rather than a particular plant.

Locally understood to denote the leading crop of a district. Restricted to the indigenous “maize” in America (c. 1600, originally Indian corn, but the adjective was dropped), usually wheat in England, oats in Scotland and Ireland, while Korn means “rye” in parts of Germany. Maize was introduced to China by 1550, it thrived where rice did not grow well and was a significant factor in the 18th century population boom there. Cornflakes first recorded 1907. Corned beef so called for the “corns” or grains of salt with which it is preserved; from verb corn “to salt” (1560s).

12. Rob
    Aug 19, 2017 @ 00:14:14

publish (v.) mid-14c., “make publicly known, reveal, divulge, announce;” alteration of publicen (early 14c.) by influence of banish, finish, etc.; from extended stem of Old French publier “make public, spread abroad, communicate,” from Latin publicare “make public,” from publicus “public” (see public). Meaning “issue (a book, etc.) to the public” is from late 14c., also “to disgrace, put to shame; denounce publicly.” Related: Published; publishing. In Middle English the verb also meant “to people, populate; to multiply, breed” (late 14c.), for example ben published of “be descended from.”

• truthfarmer
      Aug 19, 2017 @ 05:41:35

Rob, you just don’t get it.

No matter what the AI says, it used to say “wineskins”. We can all research etymology, and we are not low IQ people for the most part. We also don’t have Alzheimer’s or cognitive disorders.

13. Rob
    Aug 19, 2017 @ 00:24:01

This can be researched, if you’re interested. The word wineskin was not used until 1821, 210 years after the KJV was published. Wineskin is not in any bible published before 1821. The 1599 Geneva bible says vessel. Only modern translations ever used wineskins. The word bottle was used back in the mid 14th century. Bottles were originally made from leather.

• truthfarmer
      Aug 19, 2017 @ 05:46:20

Rob, stop.

Do you honestly believe that we don’t know how to research etymology? You will next say “‘stuff’ originated in the 14th century.” IT WASN’T in the KJV before last year or late in 2015.

Look, this is not a post for people who do NOT get it. If you don’t get it, move along, please.

• Sharon Reis
        Aug 19, 2017 @ 10:04:08

Rob is a TROLL! He is only here to try and convince others that the Scriptures are not changing!!!

14. Rob
    Aug 19, 2017 @ 00:37:24

matrix (n.) late 14c., “uterus, womb,” from Old French matrice “womb, uterus,” from Latin matrix (genitive matricis) “pregnant animal,” in Late Latin “womb,” also “source, origin,” from mater (genitive matris) “mother” (see mother (n.1)). Sense of “place or medium where something is developed” is first recorded 1550s; sense of “embedding or enclosing mass” first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of “array of possible combinations of truth-values” is attested from 1914. As a verb from 1951.

15. John
    Aug 19, 2017 @ 03:11:11

The parable of the wise man has not changed as far as i can tell:

Matthew 7:24-27King James Version (KJV)

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Additionally, the image of your bible seems to be incorrect for how we find our bibles today, 1611 kjv. “shall feed together” is “dwell with”

What I recall is (1611 kjv):

“The lion and the lamb shall lay down together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox and dust shall be the serpent’s meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.”

16. Oil In Your Lamp
    Aug 25, 2017 @ 17:14:00

Quick input for the Luke sparrow verse with a cross reference to Matthew 10:31… Yes Luke 12:24 says ravens. I wondered “does it???” Looked, then had to type in the “worth more than sparrows” (although it says more value than) parable. That leads to Luke 12:7 which quelled my wonder after that.

That doesn’t eliminate the questionable with all verses or subjects outside of the Bible though.

17. Brian Baker
    Aug 29, 2017 @ 20:14:11

Peace be with you brother. I have been trying to find the divergent points in this new history and I found a few things that could help. I know that He who is called I Am his name was usurped, I don’t believe it is not yahwee or Jehovah. When Constatine gathered the Bishops whim most were pagan they gave us our orthodox bible but we had to rely on Pharisees for Translations and they hid certain things! I will do more research for i must be certain of what i have come to suspect before i irresponsibly print it! Thank you for starting this for we arw lost without Gods living word!

• truthfarmer
      Aug 29, 2017 @ 21:17:05

Hey Brian! I’m sister, but that’s okay. We’re all one in Yeshua.

No one knows how to say His name perfectly. We know Yod Hey Vav Hey, but vowel pointing didn’t exist and a lot is hidden, but He will reveal it to us through His spirit. We must at least try.

We have inherited lies. That doesn’t mean we must continue in them. We must, however, do the Ten. They are solid. At least as of now. lol.

Thanks for posting and I pray the blessings of shalom through our Heavenly Father on you.

18. tommie j. valle
    Sep 08, 2017 @ 15:32:13

regardless of when the word came into usage or whether or not the substituted word means the same thing, the point is the words are appearing out of nowhere, yet they are not just random words. there is an intelligence rewriting the KJV of the bible

19. notw passing through
    Sep 14, 2017 @ 14:23:42

“there is an intelligence rewriting the KJV of the bible”
    Maybe that’s the crux of the issue here. KJV itself is just a limited translation into English from two very different languages. It was completed by a limited number of eyes and using only a subset of the source documents used by other English translations. I know there are some Christians in the world that think KJV is the one and only true word of God, but that in itself is borderline blasphemy since English simply doesn’t have the expressiveness of the source languages.

Before you rush to tar and feather me, please consider what I was told by the great Billy Graham once – Jesus never uttered the words ‘though’, ‘saith’, ‘trespasses’, he instead used [fill in the the hebrew words from which those were translated to English by men 1000+ years later]. In many cases, the KJV may accurately reflect the meaning of what God intended, but to be sure you might want to correlate that with other translations such as NASB, NIV, etc that used different translation materials and approaches.

If you want to see if the ‘word’ has really changed, go to the source documents in Ancient Greek and Hebrew. If it changed there, we’re in trouble.

20. johndgalyonjr
    Sep 21, 2017 @ 14:26:06

Reblogged this on God One On One and commented:
    Beware of word changes made in the bible.

21. Gina Rose
    Sep 25, 2017 @ 12:49:12

Here’s a few changes I caught. Though I’d share. My apologizes if it’s already listed above or in comments. Have a bless day! ❤ ~ Gina

(The word "couch" is in ezekiel too?)
    ***Ezekiel 23:41 New International Version (NIV)
    41 You sat on an elegant "couch" with a table spread before it on which you had placed the incense and olive oil that belonged to me.
    (I don't believe the word "oracle" should be in the same verse/scripture as God. Oracles are mediums…why not just use priest, disciple, prophet or prophesied?)
    Definition: Oracle
    /Submit noun
    1. a priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity.
    2. a response or message given by an oracle, typically one that is ambiguous or obscure.
    ***Romans 3:2 King James Version (KJV)
    2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the "oracles" of God.

***Hebrews 11:3King James Version (KJV)
    3 Through faith we understand that the world(S) were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

22. Michael
    Sep 28, 2017 @ 00:14:46

This is all very interesting. Thanks be to God that although some inconsequential words are changing, His meaning remains the same in these verses.

23. Cindy Treadway
    Oct 01, 2017 @ 19:13:30

but that’s not true. Lion and lamb and now it’s WOLF and lamb? Wolf is the symbol for the devil…so it’s NOW saying that good and evil will lie down together. That is not the same meaning anymore. I’m absolutely terrified by this event and everyone else should be as well. This is the Holy Scripture the Word of God…and this can’t be happening and whatever is causing it needs to be destroyed immediately.

24. Josh
    Oct 02, 2017 @ 12:50:16

The book of Deuteronomy has changed. There was a list of blessings and curses. These blessed is he who.. are totally gone

• Andy P
      Dec 30, 2017 @ 21:58:32

No, they are still there … Deut 28. Mt Gerazim for blessings; Mt Ebal for curses.

• Andy P
        Dec 30, 2017 @ 21:59:31

Initially in Deut 11:29:
        29 When the Lord your God has brought you into the land you are entering to possess, you are to proclaim on Mount Gerizim the blessings, and on Mount Ebal the curses.

25. tommie j. valle
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 08:37:00

I would like to add my 2 cents worth re: satan and the serpent. the orig. text said that the serpent was bequiled of the devil and thus allowed him to possess him so that he could speak to eve.

26. tommie j. valle
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 08:52:32

In the beginning was the word, and the Word was God and the word was with God. john 1:1. Gods word is inviolable, and will never change. People need to stop worshipping the written word. God gave us words to memorize and store in our hearts. the Devil can do what he wants with the written word. I have the real ones inside of me.

27. Brian Chandler
    Oct 11, 2017 @ 21:13:33

Luke 14:26 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Tower? I just read this passage a few months ago and it said house, not tower. The Mandela effect is still in progress and I have been conscious of it for almost 2 years.

28. saggu
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 11:47:42

What about the verse that describes John the Baptist. Some versions say he wore badger skins and a leather belt. one version has reference to camel hair?? I remember something like ‘bearskin’ or ‘rags’. I don’t remember any reference the ‘leather’, ‘belt’ or ‘camel’ at all. What do you remember truthfarmer?

29. saggu
    Oct 18, 2017 @ 11:58:03

sewn camel hair !

30. Manko33
    Oct 19, 2017 @ 12:34:01

Thou shalt not use a searchengine to study the bible sayeth the lord.

Many of these effects in the bible comes from a guy who used an online searchable kjb or kjv.
    That particular search engine uses a thesaurus to maximise the amount of relevant passages and then shows u the word u used in place of the real word in the passages found.

Look in your bible instead, and many of the strange word examples will go away.

I have more, but this will be enough for this time.

31. Brett Colbert
    Nov 07, 2017 @ 05:37:46

Aloha from the tropics, I came to the Lord after my father was a priest in esp.church as a child but heard the word but my dad was just a man trying to raise a family in the late 50’s and 60’s I blew off the church for the most part until I had a girl 7 and a baby boy I stopped drugs! 6 years later then my wife left the kids and I and I wanted some of GODS words in there heart.
    I taught AWANS now TNT and I had the hard kids like me and we would work on one scripture at a time, I see the changes and others do not ?The Bible was writen by man inspired by God I feel that it is just like the world is today the rich write what truth they want! so the unclean sprites can change the word of man!
    We all know that the woman was always a great part of any Jews life stories and GODs Holy words were said by the mother to a age. Our bible always talked down about woman and there part in making the church as I was told stories by jewes friends .
    We who learned the word of God before 2012 hold the key to the true word ! I am just a sinner and I came to know the word of GOD who sent Jesus Christ our Lord and savyor, He was sent to be a man and to make a new covenet with man, Jesus lived 33 years and then was put to Death to fill his promas and suffered as a man taking the sins of the world with him died to rise on the 3 day to be with the father and I belive the Father ,Son, And Holy ghoest are one as a apple is skin protects us the fruit feeds us and seed to grow.Please pray for me as I am a sinner, just a man and face face worlds of man in court,I have never been trouble , and fear, I will try and Stand.In Jesus Name. Brett C.

32. George J Kostulsky
    Nov 14, 2017 @ 19:51:09

Isaiah 11:6 “Then the lion shall lie down with the lamb, and the bear shall eat grass like the ox, and the child shall play on the hole of the asp, and nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all my Holy Mountain” There is more residue of this being the real scripture then the one you list in this post, which is completely wrong. There is an actual lion and lamb sculpture that has the scripture on the bottom. It’s from the 1800’s, and can be found on images in various search engines. There are also many pastors preaching from the past, and are quoting this verse.

• truthfarmer
      Nov 14, 2017 @ 20:41:08

Not certain that it is in this post or another, but I found a statuette from the 1840’s with this proper scriptural reference. -The lion shall lie with the lamb…”-

33. Dan
    Nov 17, 2017 @ 01:07:11

I believe that The Holy Spirit inside us as Christians does help warn us of what is happening. We can see the changes and know something is wrong in our heart and soul. Many verses in The Bible have more than one message or symbolism. There is the literal and the understood. Many things written in The Bible are supported elsewhere in The Bible and describe duality. I come from a strong religious background and understand the context and prose of the writings. The Lion shall lie with the lamb has dual meanings and symbolisms. It builds an image of a powerful apex predator in close proximity of a helpless beast of prey and yet no harm will come to the lamb. In duality it builds an image of Jesus as The Lion of the tribe of Judah living among we Christians as the lambs of his flock in peace and tranquility.
    The Wolf reference just does not make sense in any image or description or reference anywhere else in The Bible. The Lion image is used many various times and places throughout The Bible. The Holy spirit was given to us as a helper and guide for just this purpose. To help us understand and know the messages given. Many words in The Bible now were never ever used in the past to describe things and the meanings or descriptions of things. I know The Bible and the images and metaphors that were written by the original Authors, and things in the present are changing. This is the beginning of the great deception and falling away.
    Yes I also recited The Lords Prayer constantly from a young age and read and remember every single word. It never said debtors in The KJV. It did say it in one version of The Good News Bible. I studied The KJV because it was the most original translation from the original Translations of THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS. I know other Christians are tarting to doubt their memories.

34. J.M. Cooper
    Nov 18, 2017 @ 07:10:34

Yesterday I went to a theological library and spoke with the two librarians there. When I pointed out some of these changes within their very books, they had two different reactions: the old lady was in total denial, telling me it was the result of different translations. The middle aged man saw it for what it was and asked me to show him more. He knew it was real. But the old lady couldn’t get me out of there fast enough.

• Jasmine looks for truth
      Nov 18, 2017 @ 22:06:24

Hey J.M. Cooper”
      Does other books change as well as the bible too? so other books that haven’t got to do with God’s Word changes too?

• truthfarmer
        Nov 20, 2017 @ 08:24:39

Not JM, but yes. However, the editing isn’t as clean as it would need to be to pretend that those of us who get this are crazy. There are, for instance, a fair amount of references to to movie lines that have been changed, scriptures that have been changed, products that have been changed, and places, like Tiajuana for instance.

35. Jasmine looks for truth
    Nov 18, 2017 @ 10:19:56

Also, here’s more proof that the bible is changing, it even says that it’ll have the words taken away from the bible and also added, cause to make the bible different\ or the wording different, and thats what has been happening. Revelation 22:18-19 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) I testify to everyone who hears the prophetic words of this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this prophetic book, God will take away his share of the tree of life and the holy city, written in this book.
    And Verse 20, He who testifies about these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.”
    Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! By the way, verse 21 is a added verse, it wasn’t there before but now it is, that verse seems so innocent but i think with all these verse\scripture changes, it’s gonna turn into something else and something big during The Great Tribulation (in other words for the Great Tribulation, like WW3 but worse than you probably think. Unless it has just started right now a little, I’m not sure but these scriptures do seem to be getting ready for a great deception. Here’s some more scriptures 🙂, Amos 8:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
    Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
    12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
    Daniel 7:25 King James Version (KJV)
    And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 2 Thessalonians 2:8-11 King James Version (KJV)
    And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
    9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, at they might be saved.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    I think if you read that same scripture, 2 Thessalonians 2:8-11 but instead the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB) then it’ll make a lot more sense for that scripture in my opinion.
    With all these changes, it’s even making God look evil! when God is not evil! God is good and John 3:16 KJV, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 🙂. God’s Word isn’t in the whole bible but it is in our hearts. We need to know the truth and put the truth in our hearts and Jesus is the truth, the way and the life, “so yeah, Jesus is the truth” The truth shall set you free! We need to know God’s Word which is Jesus and we need to put God’s words in our heart or i think i mean, we need to put God’s Word is our heart or His words heart. This is how we can know God’s Word, by working all together and say what you remember it saying 100%. Study His Word. Apply His Word to our life each day denying ourself each day when we get temptations that come our way. Thank Him for “everything” i would say.

I hope i typed this the right way and hope for no errors, that would be bad.
    _________________________________________________________________

Hello truthfarmer!!

• Jasmine looks for truth
      Nov 24, 2017 @ 08:05:47

please truthfarmer beg u to delete this big message here, i think i found out of EYA being a false prophet! Just please, i don’t want to explain how cause its really late n the internet is very bad and i am running out of charge here…
      please.
      : )

• Jasmine looks for truth
      Dec 05, 2017 @ 19:47:16

please.
      : )
      I said this again, just in case you didn’t see this message.

• Wayne
        Dec 06, 2017 @ 01:20:35

Hi there, Jasmine – saw your comment and I can not agree with you MORE; I have been saying for almost 18 months that EYA is a deceiver. Good to see more people waking up to her deception.

But pleas do tell me – what was it that made you realize that she is teaching deception?

• truthfarmer
        Dec 06, 2017 @ 06:03:18

Edited. Is that okay with you?

36. Jasmine looks for truth
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 02:08:27

Wayne : )
    Another time i was watching a video, the person in the video was exposing ‘Meegs B’ a youtuber, exposing her as a false prophet. The person showed one of her videos, how that she had very ungodly music in the background, the wording was very bad, yet she’s the one who says not to do that stuff when in the rap music she has in the background for her video was saying the opposite to what she say don’t do. Her ‘rap’ music was saying the opposite, it said pretty bad stuff. And so i know about Meegs B being a real bad false prophet. She twists around scripture too, to make it look changed, but i do think there are scriptures that are changed, but they point out the wrong ones and make it sound like it is changed when thats the wrong one. Maybe they point out some right ones too, maybe to trick people, i don’t know everything… but whatever they are doing, peeople are getting decieved by them i reckon. They mock God’s Word.
    So yeah, by finding out EYA being a false prophet, i found a video on EYA’s channel where she was hanging with “Meegs B” and someone else, forgot who. Things just don’t seem too right i guess.. I really reckon EYA is a false prophet, along with Meegs B because they hanged together on a skype chat thing or something else, don’t know what it was. I’m not too good with knowing this stuff…
    Because i reckon their are still false prophets out their who do know about the Mandela Effect but decide to show the wrong scriptures or something else.. and make a mock of God’s Word.

But at the same time, with me knowingg that the bible is changing, i am just confused about MANY thing…
    One of the things is that i found a whole lot of people in videos claiming they have seen heaven or hell, then came to Christ and got delivered, and they reading the bible too. I don’t hear God saying a word about not reading the bible, i only have been hearing people to read the bible, because God pointing out scriptures to people, people getting delivered by “reading the bible,” people that can feel His presence when they read the bible sometimes, and all those prophecies and all those dreams that people are having that say the same things in the bible…. likkke, seems like God is saying it’s okay to read the bible… but then i think of all these changes, allll these changes in the bible and as well as, in the world!
    This confuses me so bad, not only that, there are other things you realize, other things in these world, where they experience something…. areee, very hard t explain for me and i think it’s long to explain and i don’t want you to go on the wrong track so I’m not gonna mention something. For your own safety and anyone else who may be reading this.
    So Mandela Effect changes in the “bible” AND “in this world” but then seeing that people got a second time to live for them to spread the “Word” God told them, well God told them to tell them about hell and tell them about heaven, what happened there. Also God telling them, go spread the truth… So yeah, about the bible, sound like God is saying it’s okay to read the bible, it’s the truth but then again, “Mandela Effect..”?? what? 😦
    Also again i say, there are other videos too out there and they seem to “know different stuff.” …Hope that part made sense sorrrrryy.

Okay, sorry for all my wording, I’m just very bad at talking normal/typeing normal. I don’t know what but my brain has stopped working properly…

Hopefully i can found truthhh… even know i know that the bible has changed, i know that their are other things out there… I am just looking for THE TRUTH.. I can’t give up because if i was to die, i would be scared to because where would i end up… i can’t. I have to keep looking for truth, i am threatened to give up by not knowing what will happen to me, or what will happen in this world…. hard to explain, hope you know what I’m talking about. Sometimes i even say things and i don’t even know why i said it.
    I think i talked a little too personal… i don’t know but yeah, : ).. ha ha

37. Jasmine looks for truth
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 02:09:54

Wayne,
    Oh yeah and what else i was gonna say was,
    how did you come to realize that EYA is a false prophet? : )

38. Jasmine looks for truth
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 02:17:43

truthfarmer It would be good is i could edit too aw. Because i made a mistake there.

39. Anonymous7
    Dec 07, 2017 @ 13:47:16

Correct me if i’m wrong.
    Didn’t it say Revelation(s) with an s at the end?

• truthfarmer
      Dec 07, 2017 @ 14:55:56

Hey. No. It was Revelation always. I believe the full title is “The Revelation of Jesus Christ to St. John the Divine”.

It always used to grate on me when people would call it Revelations, which is pretty common. Nothing personal against anyone, just one of those things that bothers a person for no real reason.

• Jasmine looks for truth
      Dec 07, 2017 @ 16:11:56

Hello. What Anonymous actually mean?
      I don’t know exactly.

40. Lamerlemarks
    Dec 13, 2017 @ 07:17:54

I don’t remember this being a apostle ….“Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;”
    ‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

41. Jon Perry
    Dec 23, 2017 @ 05:18:05

This will separate the men from the boys. The ones who have meditated on the scriptures have it locked in their hearts and also smart Christians only read the KJV so they are familiar with the precise language. I am one of these. The changes are real. How they have been pulled off is a mystery but it must have been allowed. This means we are entering the great deception. I have found many Christians who are in denial and there will probably be a split between the two camps which is exactly what was intended. So far the message of the cross and the way of salvation is still intact so our bibles are still valuable. If changes start happening in that area it is time to have a bonfire.

42. Denise
    Dec 24, 2017 @ 09:00:45

ICorinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. I remember faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is Love. Am I deceiving my self or has this really changed?

• truthfarmer
      Dec 24, 2017 @ 09:25:40

I know for a fact that the KJV 1611 always said “charity”. But I cannot speak to the standard KJV. I remembered learning it as love as a kid, then when I got into serious study as an adult and used the 1611, the word charity threw me for a bit of a loop.

43. Carrie
    Dec 24, 2017 @ 18:27:25

I love your work here. I have also noticed this- “I am the way the truth and the Light” is the verse I remember, not I am the way the truth and the life. I haven’t seen anyone else remember it that way online yet though

44. Carol Dobrenen
    Dec 28, 2017 @ 19:15:37

Thank you for posting this. I am greatly concerned about that changes. What Bible am I to use now? The Bible is my source of comfort, I do not want the enemy to change that. What do you suggest using?

45. Adrian Panda
    Jan 03, 2018 @ 23:34:31

It mentions Unicorns now.

46. dakota
    Jan 09, 2018 @ 16:05:53

I remember sparrow, it was sparrow I believe 110% it was sparrow…. and as for the lion and the lamb verse there’s a movie from the 40’s an old black and white, with a man reading from the Bible he does not say wolf he says lion…. and why would the bible not say passover? And how can matrix mean womb?

47. Sabrina
    Jan 14, 2018 @ 09:59:30

What about the Morningstar in revelation?

48. Dan
    Jan 14, 2018 @ 19:50:36

I remember as Carrie and Dakota do. I also have seen old movies with scriptures being read as I have learned them. I was raised Methodist and Lutheran. We went to Church and Sunday school almost every week when I was growing up. I have a photographic memory and remember pictures and videos the most accurately. From the time I could read I enjoyed the Sunday School picture books the most. I loved the art work and animations. As I got older I would try and develop pictures in my mind. I also am remembering different words in Scripture and cannot believe the different words used. Words like stuff, bottles, things, instead of possessions or property, wine skins, portion. Even the way verses are written some times do not make logical sense. I read my King James Bible and let the Holy spirit in me fill in the Blanks that I know in my heart are true. I use the words I remember from all of my life in the Lords prayer. There is a difference in meaning in just one word in one line. For instance the word Trespass and debtor have two totally different meanings. It is a small thing in the greater picture but a baby step in changing the idea or image of how we are to live. That is how deception is crafted, one little bit at a time.

49. Donielle
    Jan 17, 2018 @ 14:41:19

They completely added the word planets to 2 Kings 23:5 in the KJV. It never said planets. This is to further their “globe earth” conspiracy.

50. Bo Jangles.
    Jan 18, 2018 @ 16:19:46

This is getting too bizarre, so almost everyone I know remembers the oscar mAyer weiner brand and song, then a week or two ago i researched it online, and the only logo I could find was oscar mEyer weiner. I was just checking again and now all of a sudden its 95% oscar mAyer weiner. This stuff appears to be happening in real time, there wasn’t/isn’t just one shift.